Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit or curiosity? Do you have a passion for beautiful things? If you would like to gain hands on experience with an established yet growing business, we would love to hear from you.
Sethi Couture is a fine jewelry brand defined by the philosophy of ‘Elevate the Everyday’. Come join our team for the summer and see how Sethi Couture works on strategy to grow the company and increase its brand awareness to the consumers and the industry.
Projects will include:
- Executing website related tasks to prepare for e-commerce launch:
- Working with the Shopify platform
- Updating website with new inventory photography, press details, events etc.
- Entering and editing product descriptions
- Proof reading site pages
- Updating online sales catalog with new product and details
- Creating and compiling content for email blasts
- Assisting with social media campaigns on Instagram and Facebook
- Taking organic, lifestyle images for use on social media
- Coordinating editorial opportunities with trade and consumer magazines by submitting jewelry images and press information
- Supporting the Marketing Team with administrative tasks
Located in Downtown Los Altos
This is a summer internship. The duration is 8 weeks starting on June 20th until August 12th.
Compensation – stipend dependent on duration and schedule committed to.
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to
Pratima Sethi – Casti Class of ’94